Sunday 9 June 2013

Pyjama Day

Hi everyone,

Wow! We have been so busy and haven't had the chance to write to you for a while.

Here are two latest Bucket Fillers,
Georgie and Noah
Both of them worked hard to make good choices to get their names in our bucket.

Today was P.J. Day and we felt a bit weird wearing our pyjamas to school. It was fantastic to get so many great prizes for the fair. Thank you for your contributions.

Over the next few weeks we will busy learning our poems and speeches for the school speech competition.

We also have a visit to the Otago Museum coming up so look out for the letter home about that. We will need some parent helpers for that trip please.

Talk soon,

From Room 17



2 comments:

  1. wow! everyone looks so warm in their P.J's...do you think I could wear my P.J's to work?

    Mel (Noah's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work for being bucket fillers Georgie and Noah. I've got a really new fluffy jacket like Juniper and some purple pants like Nico. I can't wait to go to the museum because I love the museum soooooooooooooooo much! And my Father is coming, his name is James, but not Tom's Dad, my Dad! From Hazel, and my Mum typed the words.

    ReplyDelete